Sunday 21 February 2010

This one's for you

Today is p0pvulture's first birthday. If I'm completely honest, I didn't expect the blog to last this long - in fact, based on my previous record, it was unlikely to live out its first week.

But here we are, one year later, and still going. This isn't a proper post it's really just a bookmark to signify a point in time.

I've loved writing this blog for the last 365 days, even though it's sometimes felt like a bedazzled albatross around my neck. But as long as people keep reading it, I'll keep writing it.

Please make use of the comments boxes, follow me on Google, or add yourself as a Facebook fan. Make requests, feedback and share it with anyone who might get a couple of minutes' enjoyment from it.

When I first started, I wasn't sure what this blog was going to be about. Looking back at those early posts I'm a little embarrassed to see just how random and under-developed they were. The hardest thing is putting your name to something that you're asking people to spend time reading.

Thankfully, I'm lucky to have some very encouraging and supportive friends who told me it was working. That gave me the confidence to develop my style, and now p0pvulture has grown into something I'm very proud of.

So thank you. To anyone who's ever followed the site, become a fan, added a comment, suggested a story, or recommended it to a friend. My readership may be small but its perfectly formed.

Don't worry, there'll be a proper story up later.

Keep reading...

1 comment: